Wednesday, February 7, 2007

UNDER Construction

After 15 months of research, trial and error and working CSID into our busy lives, I have decided to dedicate this space to all I have learned. Over the next several weeks, I plan to post bits and pieces of my experience on this blog. I will start from the beginning, so it will involve a lot of back tracking...note the dates I post as the heading coincide with the date I initially wrote down my observations...

My goal is to get this information out there to those who need it. Please be patient as I add all the information I have compiled over the last year or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roanne-Truly amazing, this blog. Keep up the wonderful work. This is a service that needs to be circulated far and wide. In admiration, Will

Anonymous said...

This site is awesome. My son has CSID as well. Please continue posting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! The CSID website needs some updating (recipes etc.). We think my son has type A, but don't want to do the small bowel biospy (at 2 yrs old, he's been through enough), so we are doing a sucraid and diet trial to determine what type he has -- hopefully it will work, he is super-picky. Any suggestions on how kids with CSID handle snack time at preshcool and other "normal" eating situations would be appreciated!